homestead - Re: [Homestead] Aging lists and listmates?!

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Aging lists and listmates?!
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 14:25:23 -0500

You and I, both, Lynn!
It is time for this 52 yr. old Mom to find out what to be when i
grow up - yet again! Without the home school commitment after quite alot
of years, now i can be ME in a different way again ;-) Good thing, too,
as farm work has really fallen behind the last few years of high
schooling my girls.
It's all good - it will be interesting to see the differences in the ol'
energy level at Round 3-Adulthood!
Toni

I've got another 40 years before I get old (good thing because I had to
refi the farm to pay off my ex for the divorce, and I'll be paying off
the
mortgage until I'm 80). :-)

Lynn Wigglesworth