homestead - Re: [Homestead] Aging lists and listmates?!

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Aging lists and listmates?!
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:32:29 -0500

tonitime AT juno.com wrote:

I'm so glad to hear you are still rocking out!! This just HAS to be
good for the soul, hee-hee.
Oh yeah, and it's a great way to loosen up, stretch, and use muscles
that you don't normally use. I sing at the top of my voice, too. It's
really quite therapeutic....You should try it...turn on some...oh let's
say Queen....turn the volume up as high as you can stand it,,,,then
scream sing, "We Will, We Will ROCK YOU" (play some air drums, too) :)
One of my favorites to hear/sing at high volume is John Denver's
Calypso. It's very cathartic. I imagine myself out on the bow of the
Calypso watching the dolphins ride the bow waves, with spray hitting my
face. The song always makes me feel good for whatever reason...perhaps
it is the fact that all money generated from that single went to the
Cousteau Society.
I just click on the reapplayer, set it to random, and sing and dance at
highest volume possible. It is good for the soul as well as the body.

Bev
34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky