homestead - Re: [Homestead] Missouri Design for Conservation

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Missouri Design for Conservation
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:53:59 -0700

Frankly, L, I think your polls have been carefully selected. Maybe if you and the other freaks hadn't insisted on forcing religious people to pay for other people's abortions, you'd be in power. And freedom of choice, as you know, is #1 on my list.

Turning Americans heads to mush also dramatically helps tilt the trade balance. It's useful to have us persuing goals that are disconnected with or antithetical to our real interests. I'm sorry to see that you're part of it.

It's ridiculous to spend thousands introducing what are merely feral dogs to satisfy some goofy need of yours.

Bill
S. Oregon coast

Lynda wrote:

Bill, you are such a hypocrit. The majority don't have the right to spend the minority's money. Yeah right, unless it is something you agree with. Give me a break!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>

Didn't I say originally that emotion-based arguments were running away
with people heads? Unfortunately this is one of those areas where the
majority don't have right to spend the minority's money on something
they don't care for.