homestead - Re: [Homestead] Missouri Design for Conservation

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Missouri Design for Conservation
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:53:06 -0700

Bill, you are such a hypocrit. The majority don't have the right to spend the minority's money. Yeah right, unless it is something you agree with. Give me a break!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>

Didn't I say originally that emotion-based arguments were running away
with people heads? Unfortunately this is one of those areas where the
majority don't have right to spend the minority's money on something
they don't care for.