homestead - Re: [Homestead] Missouri Design for Conservation

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Missouri Design for Conservation
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 21:57:37 -0700

Same could be said about humans.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>

I don't think anyone has spent thousands of dollars per mountain lion to introduce what no one ever needed. I'm perfectly happy without wolves, just as I'm happy without rattlesnakes, which happen to be absent here at the coast. The wolf lovers have yet to demonstrate an actual need for wolves, outside their own fantasies.

Bill
S. Oregon coast