homestead - Re: [Homestead] Missouri Design for Conservation

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Missouri Design for Conservation
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 21:28:57 -0700

Lynda wrote:

Well, using that as a basis, you should be going out of your way to help the wolf <g> Very few are harmed by the wolves, if indeed the harm is by wolves. Most of it is typical hysterical not based in fact.

I don't think anyone has spent thousands of dollars per mountain lion to introduce what no one ever needed. I'm perfectly happy without wolves, just as I'm happy without rattlesnakes, which happen to be absent here at the coast. The wolf lovers have yet to demonstrate an actual need for wolves, outside their own fantasies.

Bill
S. Oregon coast