homestead - Re: [Homestead] A diversion...was... Missouri Design for Conservation

  • From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A diversion...was... Missouri Design for Conservation
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 00:32:07 -0400

Lynda wrote:

100% German Shepherds aren't kind and gentle to sheep. Why would you
expect one 50% or 25% to be kind and gentle, part wolf or part anything else? GS dogs are the most likely to be found running lifestock than most other breeds. Not a very good example.

Well, German Shepherds *are* herding dogs, too, so of course they would
chase sheep. Most people don't use them as herding dogs anymore, and
any herding breed without training will resort to that basic prey drive.

Lynda and Bill...my friends,,,,I haven't been able to follow this
discussion/argument closely so I can only make comments here and there.
I actually forgot what the points were that each of you were trying to
make. At this point, I am just hoping for peace with you guys. I know,
I know, they say it ain't over until the fat lady sings...so here we
go......

Parents are to blame for all these Dee Dee Dees,
They let their kids drop out and not get G-E-D's,
You keep your kids inside, 'cause there's freaks on the loose,
But you let them drink from Michael Jackson's jesus juice?
You don't care when your kids come home with Ds from class,
What you need to do is get some balls and beat that ass,
'He isn't stupid', you say 'He's got ADD',
It's that his mom and his dad are both Dee Dee Dee!
(Chorus-everybody sing along)
How many idiots can there be?
some say that it's one out of three
If you don't know then take it from me,
You're the Dee Dee Dee.
And if you are a Dee,
Please don't marry a Dee,
It's genetics don't you see,
Your kids will be Dee Dee Dee.

'This test is too hard'
So we lower the standards,
'I'm not good at sports'
So we give him a trophy,
'My dad used to spank me',
So we lower the standards,
'I'm too fat for this seat'
So we widen the standards,
'They say no 'cause I'm black'
So we lower the standards,
'They say no 'cause I'm white'
So we lower the standards,
'They say no 'cause I'm Asian'
So we lower the standards,
'No hablo Ingles'
Cuz we hable with Spaniards,
And you wake up one day, and see you don't have the skills,
To get a better job, so you're stuck on the grill,
And you're wondering why Julio took your job,
But you forget to see, you're as dumb as a knob,
Now your ass is too fat to get out of the house,
And you're eating more food, trying to figure it out,
Why they given your job, to some guy named Habib,
'Cause he works harder than you and he's got 5 degrees,
And you're asking yourself, how could this happen to me?
I'll tell you why, homie, 'cause you're ... Dee Dee Dee.
Dee Dee Dee.......Dee Dee Dee
:)

For those that have sworn off TV, that was from Carlos Mencia's (a
Latino comedian) satirical, social commentary, rap-novelty song. (I'm
not implying anything here, just have the song stuck in my Dee-Dee-Dee
head) :)
And thus the fat lady in the horned 'Viking hat' has sung... :)
Now, back to your regularly scheduled program.... ;)

Bev, heading off to check on those pears...
P.S. If you need a laugh, you can watch this video online. I only sang
the last part of it. It's pretty funny. Warning, it contains language
not really suitable for children.

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky