homestead - Re: [Homestead] Missouri Design for Conservation

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Missouri Design for Conservation
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:42:23 -0700

Lynda wrote:

AND, the wolves would appear to already be in Central Park. Well, at least a large contingency of the two-legged type. Perhaps introducing the four-legged type would make it somewhat safer for the non-wolve two-legged types!

Maybe some day all the downtrodden, two- and four-legged alike, will rise up against their common enemy. Gad, it's the things you write without the <g> that scare me.

BTW, Bill, the wolves in Alaska are endangered by the politicians who are worried about tourism and hunters not having enough to hunt and have authorized large kills. Obviously they have never read the "Never Cry Wolve" study!

Even then I'm happy if they're only found in Canada. Are Russians reintroducing lots of wolves?

Bill
S. Oregon coast