homestead - Re: [Homestead] What wildlife did you conserve and observe today

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] What wildlife did you conserve and observe today
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 21:01:19 -0700

Could be. I'm going to have to set the binoculars on the desk in the familyroom. We usually have them in the mudroom because we watch the hawks and owls off the back deck. I need a closer look at these goofy little critters <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>

Lynda wrote:

We have some strange little bird that we haven't been able to identify that
is in the woodpecker family. Either that or he is working real hard at
getting a major migraine <g> A funny looking little thing as he runs up and
down the trees.

Nuthatch?
I have a lot of those...they eat insects off the tree bark

Bev