homestead - Re: [Homestead] Blurbs and other random thoughts

  • From: Viking <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Blurbs and other random thoughts
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:44:19 -0400

BobTheWonderDog wrote:
You don't have a cooler? Everybody has a cooler, or can get one for
a buck at a secondhand store.

I have two coolers, in fact. I guess I never really thought about using
them because it seems to be a lot of trouble to get them down, wash
them out, and then I have to put them back up after I am done. They are
stored in the rafters of Ron's workshop so they get covered with sawdust
and spiderwebs. Also Bob, and btw, I just love your moniker, very
distinctive, I buy oodles of groceries when I go. I could fill up one
cooler with just things like keilbasa sausage and block cheeses, so I'd
need several, I think..lol...but yeah, I should use them, especially for
the dairy goods and meats.
BTW, Bob, I think you are on a woodworking list with my husband
Ron...small world...

Bev

--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W