homestead - Re: [Homestead] Blurbs and other random thoughts

  • From: Viking <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Blurbs and other random thoughts
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 20:47:37 -0400

Or, you could simply make removeable bag inserts, shaped like the bag, but inverted- bags that slide into the bag upside down, then removed when you throw the bags into the washer.

Bev

sanrico AT highdesert.com wrote:

Great idea, the mylar sunscreen stuff. Matter-of-fact, I've got some - needed
cover my front windows (west-facing) but it was blinding the neighbors, so I
had
to take it down. I wonder about washability, though. You could, I s'pose cut
it
to fit the bottom and inside sides of the bag, and attach it with velcro,
same as
your scope.

Sandy