homestead - Re: [Homestead] Blurbs and other random thoughts

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Blurbs and other random thoughts
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:08:10 +0000 (America/Los_Angeles)

Blue ice - of course! And thanks for the reminder - I need to replace what I
had.
The last of mine went to one of the fellas who helped with the moving: score
was
dresser 1 - foot 0.
Any chance we'll be able to see some of your daughter's handiwork? I know the
list doesn't do attachments (I'm not set up for anything that technical,
anyway.
and woulkdn't know where to begin!) - just a thought.
And I'm gonna quit griping about our 108 degrees now. 115? Brrrr!
Sandy