homestead - Re: [Homestead] Blurbs and other random thoughts

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Blurbs and other random thoughts
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 21:09:53 +0000 (America/Los_Angeles)

Lynda,
Meant to answer this sooner. Please know that your daughter - and her friend -
are in my thoughts today, and now I'll be keeping a special eye on the news.
Scary. Human nature is funny - or maybe it's just me - sublimating evil events
just because they're far away. Then suddenly it gets personal, and I realize
that
the level of caring should always be 'up there' - regardless of distance.
Sandy