homestead - Re: [Homestead] Blurbs and other random thoughts

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Blurbs and other random thoughts
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:18:24 -0700

Thanks, Sandy. She's a little UN with friends in several countries and many of the states. And she has a "tender" soul. She's a critter rescuer and loves them all, including snakes <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <sanrico AT highdesert.com>

Lynda,
Meant to answer this sooner. Please know that your daughter - and her friend -
are in my thoughts today, and now I'll be keeping a special eye on the news.
Scary. Human nature is funny - or maybe it's just me - sublimating evil events
just because they're far away. Then suddenly it gets personal, and I realize that
the level of caring should always be 'up there' - regardless of distance.
Sandy