homestead - Re: [Homestead] Blurbs and other random thoughts

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Blurbs and other random thoughts
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:02:33 -0700

She's thinking of doing a Blog spot or one of those free blogs.

Right now she is just spending time worrying because one of her best friends, another 14 year old who is from Ohio is living in Lebanon (Ghazzah, a city in the Bekaa region, not the Gaza strip). Hopefully things will settle down there and she can get back to her projects. When she does, I'll post a link.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <sanrico AT highdesert.com>

Blue ice - of course! And thanks for the reminder - I need to replace what I had.
The last of mine went to one of the fellas who helped with the moving: score was
dresser 1 - foot 0.
Any chance we'll be able to see some of your daughter's handiwork? I know the
list doesn't do attachments (I'm not set up for anything that technical, anyway.
and woulkdn't know where to begin!) - just a thought.
And I'm gonna quit griping about our 108 degrees now. 115? Brrrr!
Sandy