homestead - Re: [Homestead] Old homestead friends

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Old homestead friends
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:00:18 -0400

Hey Bev,

I get in here are read seriously once in a while. What a blast from the past
to hear from you. I was a much younger guy last time :>)

I still have the homestead in El Salvador, I spend most of the late 90s on
that. Decided that I wanted to have a place here, too. Went back to the city
(Miami area) made some $$, bought a place in Virginia, quit the job and
moved here last year. Now, I am starting all over.

Decided that going between a place in Central America and here is not really
practical on a homesteaders budget, so have the place in El Salvador on the
market.

Too bad Gene doesn't practice real estate there. I'd make a killing :>)

Anyway, getting settled in here in Lunenburg County, Va. Working a computer
support job to make money to build fences. How things change and stay the
same! Great to hear from you!

Rob in Va

Rob Walton....I was looking for you a while back. What ever happened in
Central America? El Salvador was it? Don, I guess you are still
traveling? How are you? James and Denise...still contrary in Tennessee?

Bev