homestead - Re: [Homestead] Old homestead friends

  • From: clhw AT InfoAve.Net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Old homestead friends
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 12:21:11 -0400

Bev, probably Don will respond on his own but I just wanted to say that
while he was visiting his son near Asheville, my husband, daughter and I
met him at a funky cafe in Fletcher and had a lovely lunch and chat with
him. He's one of those that you feel like you've known all your life. He
and my husband were able to discuss mechanical details of Don's truck and
shop, etc.

Lynn who is relieved after taking a small text translation exam this
morning and now will wait about 2 weeks for the results