homestead - Re: [Homestead] Old homestead friends

  • From: "Chris Clarke" <hstead AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Old homestead friends
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:55:45 -0400

>Looking through the archives, I see that some of my old friends are
here but haven't jumped up to say hi...
>(((WENDY!!!!))) How the heck are ya??
>Rob Walton....I was looking for you a while back. What ever happened
in Central America? El Salvador was it?
>Don, I guess you are still traveling? How are you? James and
Denise...still contrary in Tennessee? ;) Bill,
>Jerry, Lynda... And Barterman and Chris Clarke, I couldn't forget you
guys, either! Is Dan Settles still around?
>Chris Hedemark? Lee? What's up with you? Need more bamboo? ;) Come on
people, catch me up on what's going on in >your lives! I'm sure I'm
omitting a lot of folks...sorry...just chime in people whether I named
you or not. I
>know I have seen a lot of life changes since the mid 90's, how about
you?

>Bev

BEV!

How's it going? I am still around, doing different things than I
was in 1995, do better and at the sametime suffering new and interesting
maladies that I didn't have in the last decade. I am only getting
the time to read these posts about once a month, so I am getting to
this post pretty quickly... :D As you noted earlier, Tvo has passed.
Gene is the Poteen king of the real estate market in AZ, and still
confuses me with Chris Hedemark (Hi, Gene... ) Don is wandering the
great land and Pat and Lynn are still around.

I think you remember I am in NC, trying to get a bit further north and
higher in elevation. Need more snow in my winters.

I hope that you are feeling well, and maybe I'll poke my head in
more often now.

Have fun,

Chris Clarke

--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA
Zone 7