homestead - [Homestead] Grease gun tip, was Old homestead friends

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Grease gun tip, was Old homestead friends
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 06:54:30 -0500

With a backhoe!

Yeah! Hey, I ran into another geezer hillbilly in town yesterday buying offroad diesel. I saw some grease tubes in his truck and asked him how he deals with airlocks in his grease guns. He said when he puts in a new tube he then screws the head on just a couple of threads and then unlocks the plunger and lets it go forward and push out the air. I'll try it.