homestead - Re: [Homestead] Old homestead friends in NC

  • From: Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Old homestead friends in NC
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 16:37:05 -0400

Re: Hedemark, the Norwegian Lizard King Preacherman...
Did he vanish into thin air or what has happened to him? One day, his
website, Yonderway, was there, and then one day it was gone, just like
Chris. Did someone tick him off or did life just throw him a curve?
Last I heard he had a baby..I seem to recall that he and Dan Settles
were friends..anyword on either guy?
Clarke is a meteorologist, IIRC, living in the Asheville area still?
Chris, since I KNOW you are here and maybe reading more than once a
month<g> maybe you can catch me up on what you've been up to for the
last couple of years...

Bev

Gene GeRue wrote:
Gene is the Poteen king of the real estate market in AZ, and still confuses me with Chris Hedemark (Hi, Gene... )

Now why do you think I confuse you with the lizard king? Sheesh! And,
get yourself up to speed, guy, I am retired and back at Heartwood, having closed my last escrow for clients and am now living the dream.

--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W