homestead - Re: [Homestead] Old homestead friends

  • From: Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Old homestead friends
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 17:23:21 -0400

Hi Kathyann!
I'm not sure what you mean, but I first got on this list back around
1994 or 1995. I left once or twice for short periods, and then I left
"permanently" LOL (that's a joke now, isn't it?) around 2003/2004. I
know I was here for quite a few years before we bought this place in 1998.
It's good to see you...what's new with you?

Bev

Kathyann wrote:

Bevanron wrote:

I'm sure I'm omitting a lot of folks...sorry...just chime in people
whether I named you or not. I know I have seen a lot of life
changes since the mid 90's, how about you?

Has it really been that long? Kathyann _______________________________________________ Homestead list and