homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Joe Cell, Fraud or FM principle?

  • From: Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Joe Cell, Fraud or FM principle?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 16:39:04 -0400

Yeah, I pretty much thought it was a fraud as well, but then I am not up on alternative energy like I should be and you never know what new surprises are out there. I wouldn't have thought it possible to get 8000 mpg out of an engine, either, but that, I know, is true.

Bev

--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W