homestead - Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s Latest Acheivements

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s Latest Acheivements
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 23:23:39 -0700

And then there is H$LDA once again with their HONDA b.s.! I don't know how many times they are going to attempt it but this time they have added in a military clause that requires giving info to the military so they can come knocking on the door!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melody O." <melody AT crecon.com>

But there are those like you and I that don't put our kids in public
school. So for us, the National ID is necessary for them to harvest our
info, isn't it?

Best wishes,
Melody