homestead - Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s Latest Acheivements

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s Latest Acheivements
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 10:52:08 -0700

Have you been to North Vietnam? If you haven't, why ask a question about something that you would have no knowledge of.

As to spreading it, good try.

BTW, hope everyone heard the truth from the Raging Grannies today!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>

In a message dated 9/24/2005 11:41:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,