homestead - Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s Latest Acheivements

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s Latest Acheivements
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:25:51 -0500

Sounds perfectly reasonable that a driver's licence should allow you to
fly, right?

Trying to give my money to Missouri, I went in to get a driver's license. I have lots of ID including my Arizona drivers license. Not good enough. Must now present my birth certificate. One presumes a passport is not far behind. Not having my birth certificate here, I said, well, see you around.

I wonder how many Islamic terrorists-in-training will apply for drivers licenses once they know of this requirement. Can you spell counterfeit? Meanwhile, how many citizens will be inconvenienced by Big Brother. Our guvmint and taxes at work.