homestead - [Homestead] H$LDA, was B. C.'s Latest Acheivements

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] H$LDA, was B. C.'s Latest Acheivements
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:22:27 -0700

Marie, we are not talking about public school. We are talking about homeschooling and once written into federal law you can't opt out.

H$LDA is trying to get special consideration laws passed for homeschoolers. Those sections of the law will have federal definitions of homeschoolers and we all know what happens when the IRS gets involved and that is one of the agencies they want to involve in homeschooling.

PUBLIC SCHOOLS can, but won't, opt out of ALL federal money. Homeschoolers will have no option to opt out.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT dtnspeed.net>