homestead - Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s Latest Acheivements

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s Latest Acheivements
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 07:55:40 -0700

This and your half-decade of previous ravings make it clear that homesteading is not really your reason for being here.

I went to that sad Bill Maher piece. Is there any comedy not based on Bushbashing on his show? I noticed a comment about being "out of money" which struck me as odd. My ultra-lib buddy Orlando said the same thing in one of his tirades. Now, Orlando doesn't own a TV, but all get all his disinformation from NPR. This seems to be another case of libs receiving their spin from the mother ship via George Stephanopolis, who distributes the latest propaganda from the DemNatCom on a show called "This Week With George S." on Sunday mornings. Or mabye they've just decided to make an annual tradition out of routinely pinning the budget "crisis" (that's happened in the Washington every September since I can remember) on the President. Either way it's just libs parroting each other.

I don't why these losers can realize that affirmative action, gun control, and animal rights, along with the other irrelevances they've clung to in order to capture the emotion votes of a few nuts, have alienated Southern and rural voters (but not limited to these) to the point where they're out of power. I'd like to think they'd some day back away from these nutty non-issues, but I sense an even bigger red herring in the works, something to change the subject back to something even more emotional and irrational.

Gene GeRue wrote:

BTW, hope everyone heard the truth from the Raging Grannies today!

Gotta url?