homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tvo

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tvo
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 06:59:45 -0400

Thanks for sharing that with us, Lee. Tvo had a great knowledge and more importantly was willing to take the time to share that knowledge. Like Marie said, if you have the opportunity to speak with his family pass on my condolences. When my dad passed last fall, several strangers shared with me things that I did not know about him and that really touched me.

Rob in FL