homestead - Re: [Homestead] How did you make the break?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] How did you make the break?
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 23:44:08 -0700

Oh, there are still folks in Sonoma County that have cows, goats or houses
staked out in the front yard <g> Hmmmm, guess I won't use the slang term
for good ol' Cotati, home of Norman Greenbaum and others, but suffice it to
say that many parts of the area have not changed much at all!

However, Rohnert Park is quickly squeezing in on it and there is little
green space left. Do you remember the old alpha sections? Those $11,000
houses are now selling for $400,000 and up!

Lynda