homestead - Re: [Homestead] How did you make the break?

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] How did you make the break?
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 07:39:26 -0400

<Since you're saying "we" I assume you have some family. How will they be
about roughing it? Also, do you have a reliable source of funds to carry you
through the development stage? There's nothing more discouraging than having
plenty of time but no money for necessary projects.>

Just two of us. No kids. If all goes according to plan we should have enough money with at most part time work.