homestead - RE: [Homestead] Re: The Choice

  • From: "Warren F. Smith" <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Re: The Choice
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:10:09 -0400

>>I was going to thoughtfully respond to your first paragraph
>>but when I read
>>this I realized that you are too biased to take seriously.

I have been considering unsubscribing to this list because it has so little
to do with homesteading anymore. It is so far slanted to the left that it
comes close to physically nauseating me. It is beyond ridiculous. I've used
kill files and other such measures but still have to read the tripe because
people are too lazy or stupid to trim what they're quoting in their replies.

Anyway, I've decided to listen to the hand-wringing and gnashing of teeth
for one more week just so I can read what gets posted after Bush is
re-elected. It's a little ironic that most of you won't like it, and the
French and the UN won't like it. Most telling is that Al Qaeda won't like it
either.

The revisionists among you who like to criticize tax cuts would do well to
get your facts together. You know, branch out a little and read the truth.
Last time someone cut taxes look what happened:
http://www.house.gov/jec/fiscal/tx-grwth/reagtxct/reagtxct.htm

This one ain't even going to be close, and when it's not you will find out
just how out of touch the media, who has been spoon feeding you garbage, is
as well.

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.