homestead - RE: [Homestead] Re: The Choice

  • From: Rob <becidawa AT hctc.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Re: The Choice
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:24:34 -0700

At 10/28/2004 12:26 PM, you wrote:

When it is time to cast your vote, ask yourself a simple question. If you
had to choose between Bush and Kerry as to which one you would want guarding
your home, which would you prefer?

Bush 'avoided' his war, Kerry didn't. We are talking personal safety, (maybe honor & integrity maybe not). That's a fact.

My grandchildren are going to be paying the interest on the money Bush borrowed & gave away (by tax cuts to the large). That's a fact.

As I said before neither would be my choice... It's like James wrote about sometime back we are being given the illusion of a choice (he used the Nazi death camps as his example).
Heads I win, tails you loose.

Rob
becidawa AT hctc.com