homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: your Choice

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: your Choice
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:35:23 -0700

> which would you prefer? Bush who is going to shoot and hopefully kill the
> SOB trying to invade your home (snip)
> Daniel Van; Kelley

No, I would prefer the Kerry who actually *was*
under fire - and presumably *can* still shoot
instead of the wuss whose father did everything
*for* it to *get* it a uniform which it disgraced
by evading anything resembling a conflict - why
do you think the yellow-bellied coward is so
gung-ho on killing now that *it* can get away
with it being protected on all sides even from
bad news ???