homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: The Choice

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: The Choice
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:04:00 -0700

What I find it kinda scary is that folks seem to only take into
consideration and vote for the prez candidate. I think folks should pay a
lot more attention to the second in command. Particularly with the current
resident!

The current resident by himself is bad enough. It is the baggage that comes
with him, Rice, Wolfowitz, Cheney, etc. that make him downright dangerous!

Lynda