homestead - RE: [Homestead] Re: The Choice

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Re: The Choice
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 05:29:56 -0700

What a joke.

I don't joke about serious matters. I do read a lot, though, and it seems to me that what our government is calling terrorists are now killing more Americans than ever before, on a regular day to day basis. I prefer to call them Islamic extremist criminals. Their complaint seems to be that we have intruded into the affairs of their sovereign part of the world. It seems to me that they are using the excuse of our Iraq invasion to prove that to potential recruits. So, yes, I believe that through the invasion the president has incited them and has given them a strong recruitment tool.