homestead - RE: [Homestead] Re: The Choice

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Re: The Choice
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:54:13 -0700

When it is time to cast your vote, ask yourself a simple question. If you
had to choose between Bush and Kerry as to which one you would want guarding your home, which would you prefer?

I would prefer to guard my own home. But to give you a direct answer, based on their personal histories, I would choose Kerry, the one who faced an enemy with guns, rather than Bush, the one who joined the National Guard and then went AWOL when duty became inconvenient.