homestead - RE: [Homestead] Re: The Choice

  • From: "Warren F. Smith" <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Re: The Choice
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:12:34 -0400

>>Karl Rove is arguably the dirtiest campaign strategist in this
>>campaign.

I wonder just how much more fun this campaign would be if Lee Atwater were
still alive, around and active. He's probably best known for the Willie
Horton Ad and the picture of Dukakis in the tank. (Yeah, that one).

>>>I'm truly sorry that you guys nominated an admitted war
>>criminal just
>>>because he was from a state near New Hampshire. I really
>>>would have liked to have a different president.
>>
>>You lost me on that one. While Bush and Kerry's military
>>records have both
>>been used and abused by partisans, this is the first I have
>>ever seen the
>>words "admitted war criminal" used in regard to Kerry. Your
>>proof, please.

This is probably a reference to Kerry's postwar activities and testimonies,
wherein he claimed to have witnessed atrocities but done nothing about them.

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.