homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: The Choice

  • From: Lisa Perry <lkvp AT floydva.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: The Choice
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:11:55 -0400

Gene GeRue wrote:

I suspect that Kerry will represent more Americans than Bush. And at least he reconsiders when events prove that an earlier action was wrong. Bush is like a runaway horse with the bit in his teeth, hellbent on charging ahead no matter the consequences, no matter how many limbs are shredding the carriage. The carriage is us.

I also appreciated Rob's comments and loved this visual from Gene. Dick Cheney is the jockey, or perhaps he's headless horseman.

Lisa