homestead - [Homestead] Re: The Choice

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: Homestead mailing list digest <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Re: The Choice
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:17:59 -0700

The lies begin in the second sentence. All the data I've seen indicates that liberal groups have far outspent the other side
in their efforts to trash the President.

I'm truly sorry that you guys nominated an admitted war criminal just because he was from a state near New Hampshire. I really
would have liked to have a different president.

Bill