ch-scene - Re: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: rcu AT duke.edu
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:12:00 -0400

Ross Grady writes:

> Letting The Man steal your car *twice*, though?

Well they refused to set a court date for the first incident before
they insisted on double-jeopardizing me with another unwarranted stop.

> That's just careless.

So I should have exercised my right to shoot my way out of
the unconstitutional roadblock? I for one do try to hold out hope for
the revolution to be by ballot, not bullet. By the way you
misspelled carless. ;-/

Ray Ubinger
http://governyourself.com