ch-scene - Re: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 12:17:59 -0400

You know, Ray, letting The Man steal your car once could be considered an understandable accident.

Letting The Man steal your car *twice*, though? That's just careless. You should get yourself a Boot and put it on there, before The Man does it for you.

rcu AT duke.edu wrote:
Yeah instead we have the Bennetts and Bishops, laying down the beat on me
at the demopublican lawmakers' behest, who twice assaulted and kidnapped
me, twice stole my car, and who stole two of my guns, all under color of law.