ch-scene - Re: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: rcu AT duke.edu
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:04:02 -0400

rws6 writes:

> you know, if you'd kept your guns in the trunk you'd have avoided
> this hassle...

Yeah, spend good money on guns as a means of self-defense against
potential carjackings and then deliberately put them out of my own
reach. What a friend I have in your advice, not.

Would you permit me to defend myself by ANY means against carjacking?

The only reason I can think of for you to want to use a gun to disarm me of
my gun is that you then intend to do something else to me with your gun
that you couldn't do to me if I still had my gun. Please englighten me if
you have some other reason.

Ray Ubinger
http://governyourself.com