ch-scene - Re: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Christa Wessel <christa AT singintomymouth.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 18:21:30 -0400

The upcoming Presidential election looks just like the last one:
two totally uninspiring candidates ( three if you count Nader ) to
choose from.

at the risk of opening up a whole new can of worms, i'll point out that there is another option: libertarian candidate michael badnarik.

http://badnarik.org/