ch-scene - RE: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Clark, Chris" <CClark AT slk-law.com>
  • To: 'RTP-area local music and culture' <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:27:46 -0400

I checked CNN.com earlier today and the poll question was something like
"Did the debate affect how you are going to vote - Yes or No?" It sounds
like the question late last night was "who won", and the question now is
"who won", but in between they ran a different question.

Still doesn't explain why they would start it over. I agree with you - the
"night of" vs. "day after" theory sounds both plausible and lame.