ch-scene - RE: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Anne Gomez" <annemgomez AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:18:25 -0400

In reply to my own email, I realize I sound paranoid, but I can't really think of a good explanation to restart the poll. The best I can come up with is to get a view of the night of the poll and a view of the next day. This seems kind of lame. If there's a better explanation, I want to know. I'm starting to see the tentacles of Karl Rove and Karen Hughes protruding from under every rock.