ch-scene - Re: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:54:22 -0700 (PDT)

--- grady <grady AT ibiblio.org> wrote:

> Because tards like yourself keep responding to his
> posts?

Tards are as tards do, my friend! BTW, does he reply
to my shit wherever he can read the whole thread and I
can't? Because that would be cool, if he's all
getting worked up and I'm not even paying attention.

> I filtered him
> *ages* ago but unless you can convince Phil Ayers to
> quit
> reading/posting via UseNet, it's not much I can do?
> I can't filter Ayers
> because, well, he's just too cute.

I kinda just prefer to continue as is. But if I don't
talk like I did in that post, addressing the poot
would be half the fun.

Would it be annoying if I went into the newsgroup and
responded to evreything he said with a Rodney
Dangerfield quote? Because I'm fairly convinced that
that is what he would want me to do.

> As are you.

It's my shampoo.

Anyone read the DTH today?