ch-scene - Re: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 16:43:22 -0400

Because tards like yourself keep responding to his posts? I filtered him *ages* ago but unless you can convince Phil Ayers to quit reading/posting via UseNet, it's not much I can do? I can't filter Ayers because, well, he's just too cute.

As are you.

xo

Ross

James Hepler wrote:

Can you explain why John Kerry sought a deferment

from the vietnam war

and only joined the naval RESERVES after his

deferment was turned

down?

Can you explain why this shit keeps getting into my
inbox? Yeah I said shit. Vulgarity, the first refuge
for grown ups who don't give a fuck what pootie poot
thinks.

Can you explain why you care more about denigrating
Kerry than promoting your own guys policies or
explaining his own, numerous failings? Oh wait, that
one needs no explanation.

Someone please smash the mirror. CLose the window. Whatever cliche applies here. Just tell me how to
kill it.