ch-scene - Re: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:33:46 -0700 (PDT)

> > * edwards' lack of attendance in the senate (which
> you mentioned)

Odd thing to be brought up by Cheney, considering he's
"presided over the congress" twice in his nearly four
years. Can he get a point across without lying?

> > * edwards' use of a sub-chapter s corporation to
> shield his income
> > from medicare taxes

Also interesting coming from a guy who seeks to
protect businesses who establish offshore accounts to
avoid taxes.

> > * edwards/kerry shifting positions on the war in
> the face of Howard
> > Dean's rise in the polls

Their positions never shifted. I'm guessing you
weren't paying the most close attention during that
time.

BTW, you're dumb.

Hep