ch-scene - Re: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: philipayers AT yahoo.com (My friend Phil said,)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?
  • Date: 6 Oct 2004 14:28:56 -0700

pootie,
So when are you joining up??
During the vietnam war chaney and Bush were chicken shit cowards, not
because they wouldn't serve, but because they were for the war and
didn't go. They're both the kind of political hippocrites that always
raved about how the war was good, but perfered to let someone else do
the killing and dying for they're chicken shit asses. Evidently pootie
you are a coward of the same type, and you are definitely full of
shit. Also you play no musical instruments, and you are not musical.

Bill Jackson was my friend and you are no Bill Jackson.

http://www.peacebrook.info/RPHH/

news:<900a3a3b.0410060537.79b31a98 AT posting.google.com>...