ch-scene - RE: Moving

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Ben Spiker" <Ben.Spiker AT cheshirepark.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: Moving
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:32:19 -0400

My wife and I live near downtown Raleigh on the edge of Boylan Heights.
Our apartment is, if I may say so, pretty awesome. We were lucky to find
it. Our landlord is also a really nice guy and a good landlord. He has
other (mostly very cool) properties for rent around the inner part of
Raleigh. Here's his website: http://www.alaproperties.com
<http://www.alaproperties.com/> . The places aren't extremely cheap, but
they're reasonably priced and have lots of character. I would also check
out the listing in the Independent Weekly.

Good luck.

Ben